Get OneNote for free! Works on Windows 7 or later and OS X Yosemite 10.10 or later.
Download Microsoft Office 2019 for Mac v16.39 full version program setup free. Microsoft Office 2019 for macOS is a complete set of various programs that empower you create rich-media documents, spreadsheets and presentations etc.
- Trusted Mac download Microsoft OneNote 16.42. Virus-free and 100% clean download. Get Microsoft OneNote alternative downloads.
- Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 Mobile. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for OneNote for Windows 10.
Microsoft Office 2019 for Mac v16.39 Review
MS Office 2019 for macOS is an industry standard program when it comes to creating professional and rich-media documents. Users from any category can use it for creating their desired digital documents. It comes with a feature-rich, yet well-structured interface that enables smooth navigation between the various composition and editing functions for creating the documents. It is packed with Microsoft Words, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft OneNote and Microsoft Outlook. You may also like Microsoft Office 2019 for Mac 16.35 Free Download
The most popular MS Word enables users to create, edit, review and share the documents. With the new Tab design, you can easily get access to all functions, and the smart search will show relevant information from the Web into Word in a direct way. For managing the complex records and calculations, it offers MS Excel. With the help of MS Excel, users can analyze and visualize the data and perform different calculations. Its shiniest features are Analysis Toolpak, Slicers and Formula Builder etc.
To make cool and jaw-dropping presentations, it contains MS PowerPoint. MS PowerPoint is specially used for making lovely presentations as it allows users to add animations, videos, transitions and different types of heading and fonts. Similarly, its OneNote allows customers to keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, audio and clips in the same place. At the end, it provides Outlook, a program that helps users to manage email, calendar, contacts and tasks in an easy way. Put simply, MS Office 2019 for macOS X is the only program in industry that offers each and everything for creating rich-media and highly professional documents.
Features of Microsoft Office 2019 for Mac v16.39
- A perfect suite developed to fulfill the needs of various users in digital documents
- Empowers you to create spreadsheets, presentations and rich-media documents
- Gives you complete control to add images, links, set font size, color and much more
- Helps users to work in a teamwork and makes documents available to all team
- Comes with a simple and clean interface that enables you to focus on your work
Technical Details of Microsoft Office 2019 for Mac v16.39
- Software Name: Office 2019
- Software File Name: Office-2019-Mac-16.39.zip
- File Size: 1.45 GB
- Developer: Microsoft
System Requirements for Microsoft Office 2019 for Mac v16.39
- macOS 10.10 or later
- 5 GB free HDD
- 2 GB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Download Microsoft Office 2019 for macOS v16.39 Free
Click on the button given below to download Microsoft Office 2019 for macOS v16.39setup free. It is a complete offline setup of Microsoft Office 2019 for Mac with a single click download link.© dennizn/Shutterstock Microsoft lets users download a free version of OneNote from their website. dennizn/Shutterstock
- You can download OneNote in the correct version for your system or device through available links at OneNote.com.
- You can get OneNote as a part of a Microsoft 365 subscription, or use the free version.
- To download OneNote for mobile devices, you'll need to go to your app store.
- OneNote is similar to Evernote; it's Microsoft's note-taking app that is available for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Visit Business Insider's Tech Reference library for more stories.
OneNote, Microsoft's note-taking app that's a part of the Microsoft Office suite, is available for Windows and the Mac, as well as for iOS and Android devices.
OneNote is similar to note-taking apps like Evernote and uses a notebook-like structure to help you keep your information organized. You can establish multiple notebooks, and each one can have various sections with unlimited pages. You can type free-form notes, insert photos and video clips, add links, embed audio clips, and more.© Dave Johnson/Business Insider OneNote is a general-purpose note-taking app for Windows, Mac, and mobile devices. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
While you can purchase OneNote as part of a subscription to Microsoft 360, OneNote is also available for free. The free version is called OneNote 2016 and is the version that initially appeared with Office 2016. It includes most, but not all, of the features found in the latest version of OneNote that comes in Microsoft 365.
Microsoft Onenote Mac Free Download Software
Here is how to get the free version.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Microsoft Office (From $149.99 at Microsoft)
iPhone 11 (From $699.99 at Apple)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (From $699.99 at Walmart)
Gallery: Apple just unveiled the next version of its Mac software, macOS Big Sur. Here are the biggest changes arriving this fall. (Business Insider)
Apple Macbook Pro (From $1,299.00 at Apple)
Acer Chromebook 15 (From $179.99 at Walmart)
How to download OneNote
Downloading OneNote is straightforward, though the version you download depends in part on what device you are trying to install it on.
Here are all the download locations for the free version of OneNote:
Onenote For Mac
- Download OneNote on Windows
- Download OneNote on Mac
- Download OneNote on iPad
- Download OneNote on iPhone
- Download OneNote on Android
Once on the page for your OneNote version, click the Download button to get OneNote for Windows or Mac. If you're using a mobile device, you can download the program from your device's app store.
After downloading OneNote for Windows or the Mac, find the downloaded file in your web browser's file manager and run the file to start the installer and set up OneNote.
If you prefer, you can purchase OneNote for Windows or the Mac by subscribing to Microsoft 365.