Rip DVD to QuickTime MP4 MOV USB Drive to Fix 'DVD Won't Play on Mac'
You can fix any unplayable discs for Mac immediately with MacX DVD Ripper Pro, the best DVD ripper for Mac to copy protected DVDs on macOS, no matter 99-title DVD, Disney oversized 75GB DVD, Region Code DVD, damaged DVD or unplayable DVD and so on. You can rip any DVD to MP4, MOV, M4V, USB drive for QuickTime playback on MacBook Air/Pro, iMac, Mac Mini, etc. with no 'DVD not playing on Mac' error.
MacX DVD Ripper Pro - Copy any 'Won't Play DVDs' to Mac without Errors
But, here, we will focus on Macbook Pro and see how the process can be completed in easy steps. The article will take you to a journey of some best software to use for burning a CD on a Macbook Pro, starting with our all-in-one effective software for the task. How to Burn a CD on a Macbook Pro with Best Program; Part 2. IMac Pro Update High Sierra 10.13.6 High Sierra 10.13 or 10.13.1 MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2018) Sec Update 2019-001 (High Sierra).
- Keep updated with the lastest DVD schemes including Region Code, RCE, CSS, Disney-X project, Sony ARccOS, UOPs, etc., and support any discs from scratched DVDs, latest titles, to workout DVDs, etc.
- Convert DVDsto 1:1 ISO, MPEG, MKV or convert discs into MP4, MOV, MKV, HEVC, H.264, AVI, WMV, ISO, MEPG, etc. with 98% quality reserved for Mac, computers, mobiles, TVs, any other devices.
- About 5x faster speed to copy a DVD for Mac with the unique Level-3 Hardware Acceleration tech.
Download MacX DVD Ripper Pro macOS version to copy DVD on Mac
Download MacX DVD Ripper Pro Windows version to copy DVD on PC
To get the latest features and maintain the security, stability, compatibility and performance of your Mac, it's important to keep your software up to date. Apple recommends that you always use the latest macOS that is compatible with your Mac.
Learn how to upgrade to macOS Big Sur, the latest version of macOS.
If a macOS installer can't be used on your Mac, the installer will let you know. For example, it might state that your Mac doesn't have enough free storage space for the installation or that the installer is too old to be opened on this version of macOS.
If you want to check compatibility before downloading the installer, learn about the minimum requirements for macOS Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan or Yosemite. You can also check compatible operating systems on the product-ID page for MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook, iMac, Mac mini or Mac Pro.
Make a backup
Before installing, it’s a good idea to back up your Mac. Time Machine makes it simple and other backup methods are also available. Learn how to back up your Mac.
It takes time to download and install macOS, so make sure you're plugged into AC power and have a reliable internet connection.
These installers from the App Store open automatically after they've been downloaded:
- macOS Catalina 10.15 can upgrade Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite and Mavericks
- macOS Mojave 10.14 can upgrade High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks and Mountain Lion
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 can upgrade Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion and Lion
Your web browser will download the following older installers as a disk image named InstallOS.dmg or InstallMacOSX.dmg. Open the disk image, then open the .pkg installer inside the disk image. It will install an app named Install [Version Name]. Open that app from your Applications folder to start installing the operating system.
- macOS Sierra 10.12 can upgrade El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion or Lion
- OS X El Capitan 10.11 can upgrade Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion or Snow Leopard
- OS X Yosemite 10.10can upgrade Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion or Snow Leopard
Play Dvd On Macbook Pro
Follow the onscreen instructions in the installer. It might be easiest to start the installation in the evening so that it can be completed overnight, if needed.
If the installer asks for permission to install a helper tool, enter the administrator name and password that you use to log in to your Mac, then click Add Helper.
Please allow the installation to be completed without putting your Mac to sleep or closing its lid. Your Mac may restart, display a progress bar or show a blank screen several times as it installs both macOS and related updates to your Mac firmware.
Macbook Pro Dvd Problems
You might also be able to use use macOS Recovery to reinstall the macOS you're using now, upgrade to the latest compatible macOS or install the macOS that came with your Mac.